Rexoseal RV Roof Sealant
$226.97 CAD – $619.97 CAD
Rexoseal RV is a high quality white elastomeric liquid. Our RV rubber roof coating works well on rubber (TPO & EPDM), metal, plastic, vinyl, wood, foam, fibreglass and aluminum roofs. Our rubber roof coating for RV’s is an easy Do-It-Yourself System with Instructional Videos available. No special tools or skills required. Our product will save you thousands on your next repair or replacement of your RV Roof.
For a complete RV Roof Restoration check out our kits.
Advantages of Rexoseal RV Roof Sealant/Coating
- Custom colours available. Please contact us for more details.
- Rexoseal has 55-60% More Rubber Content than other Cheaper Coatings. More Rubber Content in Rexoseal Sealants makes for a more Durable and Longer-Lasting Seal.
- Rexoseal is a Water-Based Sealant that doesn’t need to be applied all in one day, unlike other coatings that need to have a catalyst mixed in forcing you to complete the job in a short time-frame.
- Rexoseal is an Easy User-Friendly Do-It-Yourself System that offers step-by-step Instructional Videos.
- NO special tools or skills required with Rexoseal Coatings!
- Rexoseal is totally Safe To Work With and easy to clean up with just soap and water!
- Rexoseal doesn’t give off any smelly fumes like other coatings.
- Extremely tough with added UV Protection to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- Maintains Flexibility in extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Rexoseal DOES NOT chalk and wash off leaving white streaks on the sides of your RV.
- Your roof will look good when finished and it will stay that colour with NO Fading or Yellowing!
- Added Mildewcide and Microbicide Protection against mould, algae and microbial growth.
- Seams will be completely sealed and you will never have to use caulking again.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Rexoseal is Environmentally Friendly and non-flammable.
- Rexoseal comes with a 10 Year Limited Warranty, but with periodic recoating will last the lifetime of the RV.
- Most important of all we offer old fashioned customer service and we’re here to help!
3.78L 1 coat up to 30' long, 8L 1 coat up to 40' long, 12L 3 coats up to 20′ long, 15L 3 coats up to 30' long, 18.9L 3 coats up to 40' long
White, Gray, Beige
- Approximate Shipping Times 1-5 business days. Expect shipping delays during the holidays.
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 will have a shipping cost of $19.97.
- Orders placed before 3 pm EST will be shipped out the same day!
- Orders placed after 3 pm EST will be shipped out the next business day.
- Once your order is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
- If you have any other questions please contact us for more details.
If you’re looking to return your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help!
- Returns Accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.
- You can return your product for a full refund to your original payment method.
- Shipping Costs are not refundable.
- Products must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- Return Shipping Costs must be paid by the customer.
- Contact us for more details.
Q & A
Oui, vous pouvez stocker le produit et l'utiliser 1 an plus tard, mais nous vous recommandons de tout utiliser en même temps. Le produit doit être conservé à température ambiante et ne doit jamais être congelé. Si vous l'utilisez 1 an plus tard, assurez-vous de bien le mélanger avant de l'appliquer.
Oui, vous pouvez l'utiliser s'il a été conservé à température ambiante et jamais congelé. Il suffit de bien mélanger le produit avant de l'utiliser.