Rexoseal RV Roof Restoration Kit
$509.97 CAD – $649.97 CAD
Rexoseal RV Roof Restoration Kit is a high quality white elastomeric liquid. Our RV Rubber Roof Sealant/Coating works well on rubber (TPO & EPDM), metal, plastic, vinyl, wood, foam, fibreglass and aluminum roofs. Our RV Roof Restoration Kit for RV’s is an easy Do-It-Yourself System with Instructional Videos available. Rexoseal will save you thousands on your next repair or replacement of your RV Roof.
Advantages of Rexoseal’s RV Roof Restoration Kit
- Custom colours available. Please contact us for more details.
- Rexoseal has 55-60% More Rubber Content than other Cheaper Coatings. More Rubber Content in Rexoseal Sealants makes for a more Durable and Longer-Lasting Seal.
- Rexoseal is a Water-Based Sealant that doesn’t need to be applied all in one day, unlike other coatings that need to have a catalyst mixed in forcing you to complete the job in a short time-frame.
- Rexoseal is an Easy User-Friendly Do-It-Yourself System that offers step-by-step Instructional Videos.
- NO special tools or skills required with Rexoseal Coatings!
- Rexoseal is totally Safe To Work With and easy to clean up with just soap and water!
- Rexoseal doesn’t give off any smelly fumes like other coatings.
- Extremely tough with added UV Protection to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- Maintains Flexibility in extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Rexoseal DOES NOT chalk and wash off leaving white streaks on the sides of your RV.
- Your roof will look good when finished and it will stay that colour with NO Fading or Yellowing!
- Added Mildewcide and Microbicide Protection against mould, algae and microbial growth.
- Seams will be completely sealed and you will never have to use caulking again.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Rexoseal is Environmentally Friendly and non-flammable.
- Rexoseal comes with a 10 Year Limited Warranty, but with periodic recoating will last the lifetime of the RV.
- Most important of all we offer old fashioned customer service and we’re here to help!
12L Roof up to 20′ long, 15L Roof up to 30′ long, 18.9L Roof up to 40′ long
White, Gray, Beige
- Approximate Shipping Times 1-5 business days. Expect shipping delays during the holidays.
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 will have a shipping cost of $19.97.
- Orders placed before 3 pm EST will be shipped out the same day!
- Orders placed after 3 pm EST will be shipped out the next business day.
- Once your order is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
- If you have any other questions please contact us for more details.
If you’re looking to return your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help!
- Returns Accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.
- You can return your product for a full refund to your original payment method.
- Shipping Costs are not refundable.
- Products must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- Return Shipping Costs must be paid by the customer.
- Contact us for more details.
Q & A
Hi, we have a Replacement Kit if you need to apply our product directly to the wood. The Replacement Kit includes more material and a 40-inch-wide membrane which will replace your vinyl roof membrane since you're removing it. Here is a link to the product https://rexoseal.ca/product/rexoseal-rv-roof-replacement-kit/.
You can use a 120-grit sandpaper or sanding screen. We include this with all our RV roof kits.