$159.97 CAD – $479.97 CAD
Elastic basecoat can be used in residential housing, buildings, RV’s, Schools, Houseboats, Decks. These waterproofing products last in the most extreme climates.
For basements & washrooms it is recommended to use Rexoseal reinforcing membrane between two coats of Rexoseal basecoat.
Advantages of Rexoseal’s Waterproofing Basecoat
- Applies over wood, metal, aluminum, concrete, rubber and fiberglass.
- Provides a moisture barrier for washrooms and basements and under tiles.
- Do it Yourself system and with no special tools or skills required.
- Fully adhered, lightweight and less costly installation.
- No inexpensive calcium carbonate whitening fillers which chalk and wash off over time.
- Non-hazardous reinforcing minerals exterior & interior applications.
- High solids content (55 to 60%).
- Never use caulking again, seams will be completely sealed.
- Maintains flexibility in extreme cold and hot conditions.
- Added mildew protection against mold, algae and microbial growth.
- Easy maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly and non-flammable.
- Use Rexoseal reinforcing membrane over plywood decks, cracks or seams
Best used on:
- Metal Roofs including:
• Residential & Commercial
• Rusty Metal
• Corrugated Metal
- Flat Roofs :
• Asphalt Roofs
• Built up Roofs
• Modified Bitumen
• Aluminum Coated Roofs
• Rolled Roofing
• Plywood & wood
• PVC and Vinyl Roofs
• Vents & Skylights