Rexoseal 6″ Aluminum Repair Tape
Rexoseal 6″ x 50′ Aluminum Repair Tape includes a free hand roller and instantly seals out air, water, moisture and is great for indoor and outdoor use. Rexoseal’s Repair Tapes withstand hot and cold temperatures and extreme climatic conditions. Our Aluminum Repair Tape has a reinforced aluminum backing with a 1mm or 40mil thick layer of adhesive and covers an area of up to 25 sq.ft.
Rexoseal Aluminum Repair Tape instantly seals out air, water, moisture and is great for indoor and outdoor use.
For a complete RV Roof Restoration check out our kits.
Rexoseal Aluminum Repair Tape Advantages
- Creates a permanent bond that instantly seals out air, water and moisture.
- Works on indoor and outdoor repairs.
- Rexoseal’s Repair Tapes withstand hot and cold temperatures and extreme climatic conditions.
- Has an extra thick adhesive layer and an Aluminum UV Resistant Backing.
- Conforms to the surface to repair holes, cracks, gaps, and tears.
- Simple installation only requires some surface preparation before use.
- Repairs leaks on RV roofs, home roofs, metal roofs, corrugated roofs, PVC, wood, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, fibreglass, acrylic, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, drywall, EPDM roofs, fabrics, vinyl, low-pressure pipes and hoses, rubber, plastic or vinyl pool liners and much more.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|
- Approximate Shipping Times 1-5 business days. Expect shipping delays during the holidays.
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 will have a shipping cost of $19.97.
- Orders placed before 3 pm EST will be shipped out the same day!
- Orders placed after 3 pm EST will be shipped out the next business day.
- Once your order is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
- If you have any other questions please contact us for more details.
If you’re looking to return your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help!
- Returns Accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.
- You can return your product for a full refund to your original payment method.
- Shipping Costs are not refundable.
- Products must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- Return Shipping Costs must be paid by the customer.
- Contact us for more details.
Q & A
If it's an emergency situation you can apply it in cold temperatures, just make sure the tape was kept at room temperature. To help with the application you can heat the surface with a heat gun or hair dryer to help the tape adhere better. If it's not an emergency we recommend you apply the tape at a minimum temperature of 5 to 10 degrees celsius.
Verified review - view original
Fixed a galvanized roof. No idea how effective until it snows.