Rexoseal 5″ Waterproofing Repair Tape
Rexoseal 5″ x 32′ Waterproofing Repair Tape instantly seals out air, water, moisture and is great for indoor and outdoor use. Rexoseal’s Repair Tapes withstand hot and cold temperatures and extreme climatic conditions. Our Waterproofing Repair Tape has a 1mm or 40mil thick layer of adhesive and covers an area of up to 13.67 sq.ft.
Rexoseal Waterproofing Repair Tape instantly seals out air, water, moisture and is great for indoor and outdoor use.
For a complete RV Roof Restoration check out our kits.
Rexoseal Waterproofing Repair Tape Advantages
- Creates a permanent bond that instantly seals out air, water and moisture.
- Works on indoor and outdoor repairs.
- Rexoseal’s Repair Tapes withstand hot and cold temperatures and extreme climatic conditions.
- Has an extra thick adhesive layer and UV resistant backing.
- Conforms to the surface to repair holes, cracks, gaps, and tears.
- Simple installation only requires some surface preparation before use.
- Repairs leaks on RV roofs, home roofs, low-pressure pipes and hoses, rubber, plastic or vinyl pool liners and much more.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 5 in|
- Approximate Shipping Times 1-5 business days. Expect shipping delays during the holidays.
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 will have a shipping cost of $19.97.
- Orders placed before 3 pm EST will be shipped out the same day!
- Orders placed after 3 pm EST will be shipped out the next business day.
- Once your order is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
- If you have any other questions please contact us for more details.
If you’re looking to return your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help!
- Returns Accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.
- You can return your product for a full refund to your original payment method.
- Shipping Costs are not refundable.
- Products must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- Return Shipping Costs must be paid by the customer.
- Contact us for more details.
Q & A
Yes, you can use our RV Roof Restoration Kit with our Repair Tape but we recommend you go around it. Our sealant won't adhere too well if you apply it on top of the tape.